Hotmail Registration – Hotmail Login Account – www.hotmail.com – In this tutorial you will learn how to register a Hotmail Account. Hotmail is currently known as outlook.com. Hotmail is an email Service provided by Microsoft company. Hotmail.com is one of the first world email service providers in the world, it was established in 1996. Microsoft has acquired hotmail and renamed it Outlook.com.
Hotmail is one of the best email services you can use, they offer their email services for free. The Hotmail email system offers you unlimited storage, a calendar, contacts management and many other great features. The purpose of this post is to guide you through on how to carry out Hotmail registration. so that by the end of this tutorial you will register hotmail account.
GUIDELINES TO HOTMAIL REGISTRATION
- Log on to www.hotmail.com
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click sign up now
- Enter your details and a password you won’t forget, also confirm your password by retyping it.
- Enter you Country and Region
- Select your date of birth and gender
- Select your country code
- Click the captcha box to confirm that you are a human
- Then click create account.
STEPS TO HOTMAIL ACCOUNT LOGIN
- Log on to hotmail.com
- On the home page enter your email name and password
- Then click login.
If you have any questions relating to Hotmail Registration – Hotmail Login Account – www.hotmail.com please use the comments section.